Find me on these platforms

Something New

I'm combining two challenges for PTI today.  The Make It Monday #173: No Outline Watercolor and
July 2014 Blog Hop
I really enjoyed creating this no outline posy  from  the FLOWER GARDEN set and coloring  it in with my INKTENSE watercolor pencils.  The inspiration photo for the hop had a sweet embroidered cluster of flowers which helped me with the arrangement.


I embossed the sentiment and flower centers with some new WOW Ultra High embossing powder. I'm thinking it Maybe it was a bit TOO high.  HA!

Thanks for looking!

LauraJane:)


20 comments:

Bonnie said...

Such a pretty bouquet!

Bonnie said...

Oh my that bouquet is GORGEOUS!....and the gold sentiment sets it off so beautifully!

Kara said...

pretty pretty!!

A Crafty Person said...

Beautiful bouquet!! The colors really stand out.

carol (krillsister) said...

Your. Bouquet is stunning. Love the water color look.

tonyamaries said...

This is beautiful!

~amy~ said...

Oh my, this is gorgeous, really loving that technique!

Sherrie M. said...

What a gorgeous work of art!

Rosemary said...

gorgeous take on the MIM technique!! love that gold embossing!!

Kay Miller said...

Wow!! This is just amazing! Your watercoloring is gorgeous and I love the gold embossing!

Irish Cherokee said...

Nice going. Love the coloring of the flowers. Nice card.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

those flowers are beautiful! and I love the gold embossing on here!

Sadie said...

Very pretty and very well done! Love the gold embossing to finish off the watercoloring.

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty card!

Megan Carroll said...

Gorgeous! Love the gold embossing!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous no line coloring!

Barb Ghig said...

You did an amazing job on this technique, Laura Jane! Your 'bouquet' of flowers are so pretty, and I love the dimension of your embossed sentiment!

Nancy Penir said...

Beautiful Laura Jane, Your colors light up the card!

LEG Studios said...

Totally eye-catching, downright beautiful card, LauraJane!

Manuela said...

fabulous Card, love the bunch of flowers, with the gold embossig it's so eye catching!!