Find me on these platforms

Case-ing Amy Wanford


This is week #4 of  CASE study celebrating it's 4th year Anniversary. 


I chose a TOOT SWEET card from Amy Wanford for the challenge.

Here is her card.

I love the textured paste, drops of blue watercolor and the word bird with high gloss accents on Amy's card.



   I used the Penny Black delicate wings, cut out  from this card, added high gloss by smooshing it with versamark and dipped it in Clear embossing powder, then heat set. 
The Stencil Promenade is from Penny Black as well. I used some texture paste made from baby powder,white glue and water.
Tattered Angels' AQUAMARINE glimmer mist added the subtle blue shine that is difficult to capture in a photo. 
The Black enamel dots were a  free-bie from SSS.
Doodle stitching has become a fun addition to my cards lately. The technique is actually called Thread Painting...amazing what a straight stitch can do! 

I will also be linking up to the SSS Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes.

Hope you all are having a Great weekend!
Thanks for stopping by,
LauraJane:)


7 comments:

Julia Aston said...

what a lovely CASE - your butterfly is beautiful, love the stitching too!

Teresa Kline said...

hi Laura! wow, what an amazing card...I luv it! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

My Paper Epiphany said...

Gorgeous! I love your beautiful butterfly and awesome background!

anja curvers said...

Wow such a beautiful card love it. Thanks for joining us over at case study challenge.

Jill said...

Simply stunning!! Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study!

Kay Miller said...

Ooooooh what a lovely collaged work of art! This is so beautiful!!!

Kelly Latevola said...

Wow Laura Jane this is beautiful! I love all the different techniques you incorporated into this card. Baby powder and glue?! Who knew?!