Find me on these platforms

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Magazine Special Thanks! Blog Hop:)

Honored to be a part of the Salute to those who INSPIRED so many!
As a newbie to the cardmaking world I found PC&S to be THE source for learning. 
I was encouraged when my card was chosen as a Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger Winner for this challenge.  Entering the challenges and studying the winning cards improved my cards tremendously!  Learning has never been so much fun!!

Here is a new card for the PC&S crew:  
Thank you Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Magazine for all you have done to promote and Enhance the wonderful world of Cardmaking and Paper crafts...You will be missed!

Supplies used:
Paper:NEENAH Desert Storm, Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Cardstock
Stamps ALTENEW, Painted Flowers and Painted Butterflies
Other supplies:

If you are hopping, you should have just arrived from Kalyn Kepner's blog..and your next stop is Tammy Jackson.
If you get lost along the way just return to Taheerah Atchia's blog or Veronica Zalis's blog...or scroll down to the end of this post for the full in-links list of bloggers in the hop.


LauraJane:)








19 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

OMGosh this is BEAUTIFUL!!! ~ Swoon :)

~amy~ said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous

Lenora said...

Beautiful!

TheWinstonFamily said...

Thank you for a sharing a beautiful card.

Darnell said...

Such a breathtaking card, Laura Jane! Thank you for sharing!! Hugs, Darnell

Lea Lawson said...

This is beautiful!!!

Shelly said...

Such a pretty card! Love!

Kara said...

so so beautiful!!

Keren Baker said...

This is very beautiful! x

very_inky_fingers said...

WoW! This is such a gorgeous masterpiece!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, this is so beautiful

Wida said...

I love it, especially the faded background!

Tracey McNeely said...

Laura Jane this is stunning, I have not inked that stamp set up yet and i have had it over 6 months now. I am afraid of it--LOL

Ashley Newell said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love your coloring or painting rather. That's not something I've learned about yet.

maria f. said...

Lovely coloring. Again ;)

Carisa said...

gorgeous!

Yoonsun Hur said...

Lovely!! So sweet card Laura Jane!

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness! Laura Jane, this is the most beautiful card! I wish it hadn't taken me so long to reach your post! Wow!

Marika said...

Gorgeous! Just gorgeous!