Find me on these platforms

Waffle Flower Anything Goes Challenge

A batch of Thank you cards hot off the press.
Thanks to the post at Waffle Flower  this morning I came up with a MUCH NEEDED gift for my MIL.
I'm truly blessed to have a dear Mother-in-Law:)  who enjoys sending out cards, but doesn't like to buy them..Good trade.. I just so happen to LOVE making cards, but not so great at sending them.HA!!  It's a match made it heaven.
Yellow is her favorite color:)


Waffle Flower has a Challenge of ANYTHING goes this month, which I'm linking up to:)
Waffle Flower supplies used: Flower Circles Die Set and LOVED stamp set.
(which I won from last months challenge:)
I used the Lg flower die as a stencil.


Hope you have a GREAT weekend!
LauraJane:)



5 comments:

Jamie said...

Love this!! Such a fun and creative way to use the die and stamp set! Beautiful colors:)

Irish Cherokee said...

Wonderful CAS card. great color and balance. - Jim

laurie said...

Love the yellow, so bright and beautiful! Merry Christmas!

Kay Miller said...

Oh wow! I need to stop by your blog more often!! I have been so inspired scrolling up and down at all of your creations! This card is soooooooo adorable!! And I'm like you, love to make cards, sending them... not so good at that! haha!!

Anonymous said...

Hey LauraJane!! Your so creative. I would have never thought to use the flower as a stencil. Awesome!