Find me on these platforms

Learning to love SIMPLICITY

Hello all! Today I'm sharing a few cards I've made for the Penny Black SIMPLICITY Challenge which ends March 1st at midnight.
Most of my cards do not imply SIMPLICITY... CAS is difficult for me...I'm a messy card maker:) However, after seeing all the fabulous examples from the Simplicity Sisters  every Tuesday and Thursday, I really wanted to participate in the challenge.. give SIMPLE a chance, plus.... a $50 shopping spree is on the line!!

This one I posted on the Penny Circle Flickr gallery a few weeks back and got a TWEET from Jill:))

That encouraged me to give SIMPLICITY another go:)
AND some new PB toys arrived in the mail!!


Thanks for stopping by...only one more sleep till the weekend!!
Have a GREAT one!
LauraJane:)
Linking up to the SSS Wednesday challenge: Simon Says Anything Goes

Penny Black Supplies used:

flights of fancy



5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I love them both, but oh my goodness...those balloons...SWOON!!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Laura jane :-) both of them are stunning ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Contagiously Crafty said...

Wonderful us of the butterfly border die. Both cards are so pretty! So glad to have found you through Simon Says Stamp's challenge.

Lin said...

Well done, Laura Jane! Just love your patterned balloons and that beautiful Congrats script - a gorgeous combination! The 2nd butterfly card is sweet too!

Jill said...

Loved the balloon card and love this one, too! Congrats on the Penny Black Facebook mention!!