Find me on these platforms

CASEplorations : CASing Loll

Hello CASEplorations fans!
Today I'm CASEing a card from Loll Thompson.
The BOLD BLOOM stencil worked perfectly at the base of my card.  I chose a few of the blooms and leaves to trace, then colored them in with markers.

The white frame creates a cozy scene which I copied from Loll.
I tried going with just gold as the accent color using  
Then I added some black to ground the whole thing.


Here is Loll's card to CASE:


Hope this inspires you to join the Inspiration CASE Playground at STAMPlorations!


Thanks for stopping by!


LauraJane:)





7 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

And yet another amazing use of a stencil!! Well done~

Julie B said...

A great idea to take Loll's card as a sketch and use the stencil. :)

Monika Skinner said...

Fabulous! Love how you traced and coloured the blooms, great CASE. X

Julia Aston said...

Wow! the coloring on that stencil is gorgeous!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh how pretty, love those vibrant blooms!!

Shery Russ said...

Awesome coloring, Laura! Love the bold colors of your card -- wonderful CASE of Loll's card :o)

Loll said...

LOVE the gorgeous blooms in the vibrant colours. So beautiful paired with the gold accents. And the black for grounding is perfect. Loll xx