Find me on these platforms

The CARD CONCEPT Challenge #39

WOW! It seems like ages since the last Card Concept Challenge.
Summer Break is at it's end and I'm READY to play...Hope you are too!
Here's my card:
 
I was inspired by the colors and sweet tiny flowers.
Check out all the cards from the rest of the DT!

Clean & Simple
Sandie Munro
Debbie Petersen

Clean & Graphic
Shabby Chic
Freestyle Collage
*Laura Jane: that's me:)
Michele K. Henderson

Classy & Elegant


Mixed Media
Our Rules
  1. Use the Challenge to create a card.
  2. Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
  3. Explain in your post which style you used.
  4. Link up your blog post here, not your whole blog.
  5. Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
This challenge will end on Monday, September 21 at Noon (PST).


Looking forward to seeing what YOU create:)


LauraJane:)
Supplies:
Stencil: STAMPlorations Shower of Flutters
Stamps: STAMPlorations Eclectic Florals
Dies: Essentials by Ellen- Wild Garden, BE-YOU-TIFUL, HA Renaissance Heart
Inks: Zig real color markers.
Other: clear embossing powder, washi from Michael's 

17 comments:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful card. Adore the lightness and the fresh feel of the colors you chose. Awesome work!

Marika said...

Beautiful as always, LauraJane! I've been waiting for a new challenge from CC and the first inspiration photo is so so beautiful!! Need to think of a stamp that would work... thanks for the inspiration!

Becca Cruger said...

Oh my goodness.... Sigh. I am in love with the chic little creation. The blue tones that you've brought into the daisies really set that gorgeously vibrant background off well!

sandie said...

what a fabulous combo of patterns and colours. I so wish I could create such wonders x

Shelly said...

Sooo pretty!!

laurie said...

Your card is so fresh and pretty! I love the daisies!

Lisa Elton said...

Your butterfly background is so pretty LauraJane!! Marvelous card!!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous LauraJane!! Just adore all the color and brightness! Such a happy card!! Beautiful!!:)

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Wonderful!!!! Love the background and all the different textures!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Lara Jane, this is absolutely beautiful! I love all these pretty layers and details! Wow! I am thrilled to be on the DT with you!
Take Care!
Michele

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful take on the inspiration photo! Beautiful!

Notes by Nina said...

Very pretty card, so fun and bright.

Vicki Burdick said...

Stunning card, I love that background!!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Gorgeous!! Love the that sentiment!

Deanne :)

Lilian said...

Beautiful!!!
Happy to be on the same team!
Lilian TCC Teamie
The Leaf Studio

Kerin said...

I love the soft look, so pretty!

Kerin said...

I love the soft look, so pretty!