Find me on these platforms

The Card Concept Challenge #44

Happy Wednesday to ya!
Here is my card for The Card Concept Challenge #44.
 I saw LOVELY texture in this inspirational photo.
I die cut a bird and heat embossed with WOW gold powder, then while the embossing was still HOT, I stamped an image onto the bird to achieve a cool texture.


The red leaves are real from the FIRE-BUSH at our home. I pressed them for a few days in a the pages of an old book. Then stamped in white a few images from Altenew Henna Elements. Allowed that to dry overnight. 
I then layered several dies of branches and leaves behind the bird. The JOY die cut sentiment brings the whole thing together, along with the stamped notes:)

This card SINGS with texture!
Hope you have time to play!
Be sure to check out the cards from the rest of the Team and our 
Guest Designer

Clean & Simple

Clean & Graphic
Shannon McComb

Clean & Layered
Shabby Chic
Freestyle Collage
Laura Jane....that's me!

Classy & Elegant
     Mackie Robertson 

Mixed Media

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is SO eye catching!!! I love the texture and the different patterns on your elements. Gorgeous LauraJane!

sandie said...

Just amazing texture and layered up beautifully. I love it!

laurie said...

The texture on your card is gorgeous! I LOVE how you did the bird!

Virginia L. said...

Love your collage with all the great embossing work!! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “All About Textures”! Hope to see your lovely work soon again!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Fantastic card! Love how you did the bird! I gotta try that!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Gorgeous card, Laura Jane! All of that pretty texture is amazing! I love all these pretty elements on your card, and the color is perfect too!
Take Care!
Michele

Lilian said...

Gorgeous! Lovely textures!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio