Find me on these platforms

My first video...26 seconds:)

Hello! HAPPY Monday!
Today I wanted to share a video I made using some MINI stamp sets from Altenew that hopped into my cart after winning a GC from @altenewllc on Instagram.
Here is the #happymail that came a few days after ordering:



I employed the help of my 14 year old son to set up, record and edit the video for me..
(one of the many blessings to be homeschooling, I made it an assignment;) 
We had fun working on it together..I would NEVER be able to work that video editing software without him. THANKS BEN!
The PEACH TREE, PEAR TREE and SNOWING sets were used for the video.

The first one is 26 seconds long...time is the essence:)
I know, it has an abrupt ending! We will learn:)
Then we pared it down to 15 seconds for the challenge.

Just simple layered stamping here. 
The sets are SUPER easy to line up thanks to the color reference on the back of each set.

Here is the final card completed.

Well, THANKS for stopping by, Hope you enjoyed the videos!
Have a BLESSED day:)
LauraJane:)


2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love how you made making the video a home schooling assignment! So fun!
And your card is super sweet!

Lisa Elton said...

Why didn't we have assignments like that when I was in school!! This is CUTE LauraJane, so sweet. Thanks so much for you sweet comments and support today, I appreciate it more than you'll ever know!!