Find me on these platforms

STAMPlorations January Challenge

Hello! There is a new Sketch and Theme at STAMPlorations January Challenge.
Along with a whole new Team for CLEAN and SIMPLE cards.
Here is my card for the Challenge: I went CAS and used the sketch.
I started out with an A2 sized Solar White piece of  paper and added a bit of clean water to the corner. Then I took my KOI watercolors and dropped in some yellow and orange. Let it dry completely and stamped "THANKS" in BLUE JAY from SSS. Last I added three tiny butterflies in SUNBURST and DUCKLING SSS inks. Ran it through the Bigshot for the scalloped frame and popped it on an A2 card with a strip of washi at the bottom:)
STAMPlorations supplies used:

Be sure to check out what the other STAMPlorations Gals have for your visual delight!






LINKING up to the following challenge:
CAS is a NEW style for me to work with.

9 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Bright, cheerful and perfectly CAS! That scalloped border is such a fun detail!

Joan B said...

beautiful. love the corner as the focal point.

Julie B said...

Love the scalloped die and the blue/yellow colourway. :)

Hussena said...

Love your card ...Its beautiful <3

Lisa Elton said...

You packed a lot of punch into that little corner LauraJane, love this!!

Dawn Fields said...

Darling card!

sandie said...

Well Laura-Jane, you can rock CAS! I love how you used the sketch and watercolours. This is a real beauty. Thanks for joining Ink

Deepti said...

So soft, clean and so pretty !

Nonni said...

Stunning card LauraJane, I love the layered look and still so elegantly CAS! Fun card! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational and do join our new challenge, it begun this morning! :)