Find me on these platforms

Inspired by All the Little Things #7

Hello! I'm REALLY enjoying the spring blooms popping up everywhere. Not to mention the warm sunshine:))  Aren't you?
Today I'm playing with the inspiration photo at Inspired By All The Little Things.   Karen Day introduced the creative artwork of Bonnie Joynt. Hand STITCHing goodness is Bonnie's specialty! So much can be learned from walking through her blog:) I need to improve my handwork at the workbasket before adding it to my cards. 
I was inspired by the fresh tulips 
and hint of blue gingham in the photo.
My card features just a bit of die stitches.
I used Sketched: Tulips from STAMPlorations and my Zigs.
Two extra shims on the PTI Pretty Frame Die gave it a sharp emboss and cut.
PPP Sweet Pea sequin mix.
I used my Handy-Dandy Webster XL- 500 for the sentiment

Thanks for stopping by!

LauraJane:)

Here is a song I'm enjoying 
with the title BREATHE


Have a Blessed week:)


3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the way you've framed this, what a beauty LauraJane!

Karen Day said...

Beautiful colouring on the tulips, LauraJane! This is one gorgeous card!! Thanks for playing along with us at Inspired By!

Marika said...

Beautiful colouring!