Find me on these platforms

Happy 50th Birthday to Sandie!

My teamie from The Card Concept, Sandie from London Days, just celebrated a milestone birthday and I wanted to join Kylie's party sending her Birthday Blessings.

Thank you Sandie for all the Sweet encouraging comments you take time to leave on my blog. 
Your CAS style is much admired by this CAS challenged girl:)
I wish you many Happy, Healthy and  Creative days to come!

  • Once again, I used Altenew Birch Land, like I did here, to create a butterfly bush which was stamped with in "Fruit Smoothie colors," Seedless Preserves, PTI Blueberry Sky, Twisted Citron and Squeezed Lemonade:) 
  • The butterflies are from Botanical Garden and Painted Butterflies. Embossed with WOW Metallic Gold Rich Pale. 
  • Beautiful Day provided the sentiment, stamped in Tuxedo Black
  • The airy outlined images, also from Beautiful Day, are embossed in Ranger's Gold Tinsel.

Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

Patti said...

Stop it!! you are making me need to shop! heeheehee

Laura Jane I LOVE this perfect (great purple!) card. The addition of the butterflies and accents really adds a beautiful dimension.

Patti

sandie said...

An absolute joy Laura-Jane, I love those flowers and touches of gold. I haven't been so much to your blog recently as not been so well but will be back soon. Thanks for joining my party

Lisa Elton said...

Oh wow, how PRETTY!

Heather said...

The shiny embossing in amongst your smoothie colours is so pretty. What a lovely card.

Unknown said...

Beautiful! So love the realism and warmth!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Just saw this at OLS! STUNNING!!!