Find me on these platforms

Becca's Birthday Bash

Sending Birthday Blessings

Look who's turned 30!
Yep, Becca from The Damsel of Distressed 
(also my Teamie from STAMPlorations:))

I used a stencil from PTI and Stencil Brushes. Inks are from The Ton: Soft Garnnet, Cosmo Pink, Valentine Red, Grand Fuchsia, Lemon Drop and Violet Fringe.
Sentiment is STAMPlorations Happy: sentiment Builders

Stop by at Becca's Blog and wish her Happy Birthday and Join the linky party:))
I am also linking to:
 Seize the Birthday: theme Topping is BOLD and BRIGHT

Entering this into Virginia's View Challenge #22



Thanks for stopping by!!

LauraJane:)




5 comments:

Patti said...

This is seriously pretty LauraJane!! it looks like a piece you'd see in an Art Gallery! Love it!! Becca will be honored by this card!

And THANK YOU! for entering this gem in the STB gallery! nothing is sweeter than seeing a LauraJane original in our gallery : )

(((Hugs)))
Patti

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous!

Becca Cruger said...

Patti is right, I am honored by the is card. And stunned. And flabbergasted by how you continue to pump out stunner after stunner. I am SO glad to call you my teamie but even happier to call you my friend! <3 <3

Lisa Elton said...

Holy smokes LauraJane, this is spectacular!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Gorgeous & bright! Thanks for joining in at STB~