Find me on these platforms

Chalkboard Watercoloring Coloring for Inspired By #34

Hello! Hope your weekend is going splendidly!
There is a new challenge at Inspired By All the Little Things.

I was inspired by the chalkboard, and tiny pops of Red and White in the photo.

  • I started with the HELLO LOVELY stamp set from Concord and 9th..inked the solid images in shades of red Distress inks on watercolor CS, then added some green leaves. 
  • Masked a rectangle with tape for my "chalkboard" and added a wash of black ziggy around the blooms and over teh leaves. 
  • Removed the Frog masking tape
  • Had fun with the splatters:)  Copic Opaque White ...which I found had totally dried up since the last time I used it:(( after finding it was waterbased, I simply spritzed some water into the container and stirred it...regenerating to a paste consistency:)) 
  • When it was dry I stamped LOVELY in White and embossed it with WOW Opaque Bright White EP. 
  • Stamped HELLO in Light Onyx


Hope this inspired you to play along with us at Inspired By:))

Our Guest Artist this week is:


Be sure to check out the inspiration from the DT

5 comments:

KimCreate said...

Your card is beautiful, love the splatters and all the lovely colors.

Wanda Cullen said...

Wait just a minute...I need to pick my jaw up off the floor - lol! This is such a gorgeous card, LauraJane!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh wow is this ever beautiful LauraJane!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Stunning water color!!

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous, Laura Jane! I love it!