Find me on these platforms

From Trees to Feathers

There is a new challenge at Inspired By All the Little Things.


Those trees had me thinking of the new feather stamp set from HoneyBee Stamps.
Here is my card:

I embossed the feathers with white EP and colored them in with Altenew inks and Ziggy markers. out lined them with a black brush tip marker and shadowed with copics. The sequins are from the Jack Frost mix at HoneyBee Stamps. New HELLO die cut from matte Gold paper.
I decided to go back in and add GOLD gel pen dots and splatters..a subtle change, but I like it:)))

Hope this inspired you to play along with us at Inspired By:))

Our Guest Artist this week is:
 Myra Webb

Be sure to check out the inspiration from the DT

7 comments:

Karen Day said...

Stunning colours! I love all your added details :o)

Wanda Cullen said...

Wowzers! Your coloring and splattering skills are so amazing! LOVE these feathers!

I Card Everyone said...

LauraJane I love the way you think! Really beautiful ... and I still want those trees on the mantle!!!
=]

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous, Laura Jane! I love your take on the inspiration photo!

Lisa Elton said...

This is cool LauraJane, so artsy!!

Marcie Sharp said...

Amazing! The touches of gold really finish it off beautifully.

Unknown said...

Lovely!