Find me on these platforms

Vintage Goodness at Inspired By #36

Happy Saturday!
There is a new challenge at Inspired by All the Little Things #36.

So that red truck with Christmas tree inspired this one:))
The Little Pickup at HoneyBee Stamps was perfect for creating this repeat stamped background.

Hope this inspired you to play along with us at Inspired By:))

Our Guest Artist this week is:

Anita Madden from Just a Pigment of my Imagination.  

Be sure to check out the inspiration from the DT

7 comments:

Jeanne said...

Wow, the coloring on the truck looks amazing. I really like the use of the image to stamp the background, too. That looks fabulous as well. Terrific card! :)

Leigh Penner said...

I love this, Laura Jane! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

Lisa Elton said...

This is amazing LauraJane, perfect for the challenge!!

Karren said...

Beautiful card and that truck is perfect for the inspiration pic.

Marcie Sharp said...

Eeeek this is perfect! I love that image from Honey Bee. I need it. :) Great card LauraJane.

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE the way you spotlighted just the one truck! This is an awesome image and I just may need to add this to my collection. :-)

KimCreate said...

Love your truck card. I like how you colored the trees green inside the pickup! Very nice.