Find me on these platforms

Watching and Creating with Altenew


Hello! 
After watching Lydia LIVE on FB I simply could not resist playing with my Altenew stamps. There is something about stamping and creating with others that is very inspiring!! If you have free time, watching the FBLIVE sessions with the Altenew gals is well worth it:)



Here is the full card using the Painted Rose Stamp set and Crisp Inks
Yes, I was also inspired by the papers from The new 
Reflection Scrapbook KitSanta Husband has this kit wrapped and under the tree for me:))) I am so excited to get my hands on all those goodies inside the LOVELY box!!!

I also wanted to enter the Year in Review Inspiration Challenge. The colors I used are from this Inspiration photo:



Thanks for stopping by!

LauraJane:)






3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is beautiful LauraJane!!

Jamie said...

This is gorgeous!!!

Debby Hughes said...

Stunning LauraJane!!