Hello and welcome to my 2nd Guest post with Concord & 9th featuring stamps and dies from their October 2016 Release. You can see my first post Here.
I'm Super excited to share how I made an interactive/Lift the Flap card using the Cozy Up Bundle.
To make the card:
- I started out with white CS and stamped the large heart with red ink.
- Then used the die to cut a mask from masking paper.
- Placed it over the red heart
- Created a "Cut Log" background by using the heart stamp again....being careful to line up the edges of the logs so they did not overlap.
- Cut the panel down using the large frame die from Happy Card Frame dies
- Adhered that to an A2 sized cardbase. set aside.
- Stamped all the sentiments in black ink then heat embossed with clear EP on white CS....fussy cut around STAY and COZY..cut word blocks with the rest.
- On separate white CS I stamped the Heart with a cocoa colored ink and used the Die to cut it out.
- Cut a second Heart out of Woodgrain CS and stuck the two together with Tombow mono
- Scored the top left corner of the heart to create a "flap" and wrapped some embroidery thread around at the scoreline.
- Tied a small bow. Glued it in place.
- Popped up LET'S JUST block with foam tape and placed it above the scoreline.
- Placed a second piece of foam tape on the underside of the heart at the top left.
- Adhered the remaining sentiments in place with Tombow mono.
There you go! If you have any questions on the instructions please ask in the comment section below.
Thanks for stopping by!