Find me on these platforms

Winner of my Altenew SMILE card




Thank you to all who took time to comment, over 200 of you:)) on this post for the Year in Review with Altenew Blog Hop.  If you missed the hop you can still stop by each designer's blog to be inspired! 
Here is the list of posts for the hop:
Sveta Fotinia
Erum Tasneem
Jennifer McGuire
May Sukyong Park 
Virginia Lu
Hussena Cal
Laura Bassen
Svitlana Shayevich
Laura Jane  <<you are here

I enjoyed reading all the comments and hearing which of my Altenew cards were YOUR favorites! It was surprising to calculate the results.

Top three cards as chosen by your comments were:

 1. Lotus
Now, for the Winner of my SMILE card:
To choose the winner, I asked my youngest child to pick a number between 1 and 202.
He chose comment #110

Congratulations Carla!
I love you Let's
Celebrate card!
Beautiful colors
and all the cards
are gorgeous.
Carla from Utah

Carla, Please email me your snail mail addy and I can post that card to you!

Be sure to check out Altenew's blog tomorrow when they announce the blog hop winners of six Altenew $30 gift certificates...Friday, January 6th. 

Thanks again for all the lovely encouragement left in your comments, they truly made me SMILE!!

Hugs,
LauraJane:)




1 comment:

cghundley said...

How fun and thank
your son for choosing
my number! Thank you
so much. I sent you
an email.
Carla from Utah