We have a NEW Cue word for the month of March at The Ton Challenge Blog.
Here is my card using: Fresh Cut Poppies Outlines, Freshcut Poppies, Lucky Tulip, Double Stitched Rectangle dies (Large), Foil Tape
- I started with Bristol Smooth watercolor paper
- Heat embossed the images from Fresh Cut Poppies Outlines in white EP
- Added shades of green and blue Distress Inks with a mini applicator
- I then grabbed the Ziggys for coloring some details in the leaves and poppies
- Splattered water over the inked BG and dabbed the extra water with a paper towel
- Took a few of the images from Freshcut Poppies and inked them in blue and greens, randomly Stamped them around to "fill in" and add depth to the panel.
- Trimmed the panel down with the Largest of the Double Stitched Rectangle dies
- Ran a strip of Blue Foil Tape across the bottom
- Heat embossed the Sentiment from Lucky Tulip in White EP on Black CS
- Fussy cut around the sentiment and glued it to my card front
- Finished with some Black Splatters
Hope you are inspired to PLAY along with us at The Ton Challenge:)) Remember you have all month to link your projects containing Stamps from The Ton. The prize for this challenge will be a to the shop!