Find me on these platforms

Inspired By ALLLLl the Little Things #54


Ok, so maybe I over did it for the the new challenge at 
Inspired By All the Little Things #54.  But there was so much to look at on that bookshelf!
There are  MANY of my favorite things found in the photo:)  Books, Flowers, Milkglass, Frames, Blue, Yellow, and stripes, only to name a few.
Here is my card:
I used several sets from The Ton; Sending Peonies,Haute Stacks and Vintage Frames also the coordinating dies for each set. Pretty blue frame from Waffle Flower Crafts. and Striped BG die from PTI. 


Can't wait to see what you are inspired by!!


Our guest artist this week is Jennifer Kinney of Maple Street Menagerie stop by the blog to learn more about her:)
And here is the list of my teammates to see how they were inspired:)
Kimberly Lackenbach

Leigh Penner 

Marcie Sharp
 Sharp Designs

Sheri Gilson

Silke Ledlow

Wanda Cullen


Here are the rules of PLAY:

The linky will close on Friday, April 28 at 11:55am. (PST)

  • Please use the graphic for your post and link back to this post.
  • Please comment on the submissions of others...we all love the support!

6 comments:

Jeanne said...

There's a whole lot of happy on this card! Wow! :)

KimCreate said...

I like all the yummy layers of your card!

Wanda Cullen said...

Lovely collage of so many elements from the photo! I like what Jeanne said..."whole lot of happy"!

Leigh Penner said...

I love your wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful take on the photo, this is pretty!

Michele K. Henderson said...

This is gorgeous! I love how you were inspired by the photo! Beautiful!